Session 3: Completing the Experience
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Training Session 3: Completing the Experience
The following is the content of the third Live Training Session:
This session will cover a selection of the Stacks Signature Tools. The content will be customized based on customer suggestion and may include Event Management, Room Bookings, Search Configuration, Feeds, Index pages, Databases and more.
- Collaboration Tools
- Directory Listings
- Easy Forms
- Events Management
- Index Pages
- Multi-Domain Sites
- News Articles
- Research Guides
- Resource Flows
- Room Booking
- RSS Feeds
- Search Configuration
- EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS)
- Build content for your site using Stacks Signature Tools
- View other Stacks Customer Websites to get ideas and inspiration
- Congratulations! You have completed the Stacks Training Program. Print your Certificate!
The training program is now complete but we are still here to help - connect with us via the Training Portal or the Support Portal.
- Stacks Training Portal contains all the content for the training program. Access training preparation modules, see agendas and homework and find resources to help you with your website project. You will also find our digital user manual here to help you answer any questions you may have about particular tools or features. Visit the Stacks Training Portal to get started with your training program at training.stacksdiscovery.com
- Stacks Support is the Stacks Support Portal. Submit a ticket here, request enhancements, and see our newest platform updates. Visit the Stacks Support Portal at support.stacksdiscovery.com
- Stacks Academy is our YouTube channel containing all of our video tutorials. Stacks Academy has both in-depth and at a glance videos offering insight into the features and tools of the platform. Visit the Stacks Academy today.
- Stacks Discovery Website offers a wealth of information regarding Stacks and its products. Visit Stacks www.StacksDiscovery.com for more information.